Okuden 2nd Degree Original Usui Reiki Course - Western & Eastern Philiosophies
Okuden 2nd Degree of Original Usui Reiki (Eastern & Western Philosophies) Course
I teach Okuden 2nd Degree Reiki in 2 parts, covering symbols, distance healing, Japanese techniques used at this level and professional practice. This can be done over two short days or one long day. With the course comes a detailed manual and on-going support.
Part 1 is designed to give you an overview of the reiki symbols taught at this level and distance healing. You will receive two attunements and together we will start a twenty-one day reiki cleanse. The overall schedule for part 1 is as below:
- Okuden attunements and cleansing
- Reiki symbols at this level
- 1st attunement
- Distance healing
- 2nd attunement
We will begin with the Japanese techniques used at this level for reiki treatments and gain practical experience by practising reiki on a client using the Okuden symbols. You will receive one attunement and one empowerment and we will then finish the course with an overview of what your reiki journey after Okuden 2nd Degree may entail.
- 3rd attunement
- The Hui Yin Point
- Japanese techniques & treatments at this level including Koki-Ho, Gyoshi-Ho, Tanden Chiryo, Gedoku-Ho, Reiki Undo and Ketsueki Kokan Ho.
- Professional practice & the law
- Gain practical experience of treating others using the Japanese techniques and receive a treatment yourself.
- Overview of your reiki journey after the Okuden 2nd Degree Reiki Course.
- Lineage and support.